Arcadian War Turtle
Zone: Dalaran (Broke Isles)
Sold By: Xur’ios
Recommended Level: Level 40
Skill Level: 3/10
The Arcadian War Turtle mount is sold by Xur’ios who changes what he is selling daily. So he may not be selling the mount on the day you check but keep checking his inventory daily until he is selling the mount.
Xur’ios has no interest in gold however. Instead he wants Curious Coins, the mount will cost you 150 Curious Coins.
Once you have enough Curious Coins, you’ll find Xur’ios behind a tree in the North of Dalaran.
Obtaining Curious Coins
Curious Coins are random drops from various forms of Legion content.
- Emissary Caches – This is from completing the daily Emissary Cache in Broken Isles, these have a good drop rate of Curious Coins and will be one of your main sources.
- Paragon Caches – This requires you to already be Exalted with the Legion faction and then every 10,000 reputation past Exalted will allow you to get a Paragon Cache. These are also a good source of Curious Coins
- Lesser Invasion Points – These appear within Argus on a 2 hour rotation, the drop rate is low but it does allow you to have multiple chances at Curious Coins per day.
- Legion World Bosses – The Weekly World Boss in Broken Shores, Broken Isles have a decent chance of providing Curious Coins but of course have a weekly lock out.
- Mythic Legion Dungeons – The various dungeons across the Broken Isles and Argus can provide Curios Coins when cleared but have a weekly lock out.
- Legion Raid Bosses – The various bosses within the Broken Isles and Argus Raids can provide Curious Coins on any difficulty.
- Heroic Legion Dungeons – The various dungeons across the Broken Isles and Argus can provide Curios Coins when cleared but have a daily lock out.
- Rares and Treasures – The various Rare Spawns and Treasures across the Broken Isles and Argus have a low chance of providing a Curios Coin.